My Daily Tweets

Followers

Here's a song from Natasha Bedingfield...it's really suitable for this month's theme~~ no need to tell what it is lah....hehehehe...anyway, personally I think her song is light, somewhat catchy and her cheerful tunes really feels like breathing fresh air...if you listen to this one, you know what I mean. =)

Oh whoa..(Oh whoa..)
Never find a love like this(x2)

Well we go back so far,
swingin in your back yard,
all the things that we used to do
We were cool back in high school
ooh I really liked you,
must have been your attitude.

That’s why you keep on runnin
in and out of my mind.
As the years they’ll roll by,
Baby, now I know why
I keep comin back to you.

You’re the only one that knows me,
love it when you hold me,
never find a love like this.
Let me hear you say,
now I’ll never be lonely,
look at what you’ve shown me,
never find a love like this

Well this life tries to keep us apart
you keep callin me back to your heart.
Let me hear you say,
I'm so glad you found me,
wrap your world around me,
never find a love like this.

All the guys tried to take me,
you’re the one who saved me,
I feel like I owe you my life.
And as strange as it may seem,
I’ll go if you take me
I'm willing to sacrifice.

That’s why you keep on runnin
in and out of my mind.
As the years, they’ll roll by,
it’s not hard to know why
I keep comin back to you.

You’re the only one that knows me,
love it when you hold me,
never find a love like this.

Let me hear you say,
now I’ll never be lonely,
look at what you’ve shown me,
never find a love like this.

Cause this life tries to keep us apart,
you keep calling me back to your heart.
Let me hear you say,
I'm so glad you found me,
wrap your world around me,
never find a love like this.

May never find a love, love, love a love like this,
that still make me think about my middle school kiss.
I sit here in this chair and I wish
for you not to leave me now.
My friends they always told me
not to make you my wifey,
man they was putting you down.
And now they see we rollin,
me and you, we strollin,
they don’t wanna come around.

Let me hear you say,
you’re the only one that knows me,
love it when you hold me,
never find a love like this.
Let me hear you say,
now I’ll never be lonely,
look at what you’ve shown me,
never find a love like this.

When this life tries to keep us apart,
you keep callin me back to your heart.
Let me hear you say,
I’m so glad you found me,
wrap your world around me,
never find a love like this,

Oh whoa...(Oh whoa...) Never find a love like this…(x5)
When this life tries to keep us apart,
you keep callin me back to your heart,
Let me hear you say,
Oh whoa...(Oh whoa...) Never find a love like this.
Oh whoa...(Oh whoa...) Never find a love like this

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org