For the friendship, love and care
For being there for me through thick and thin
For sharing my laughter and tears all through the years
For listening
For your advice
For being there - just there without saying anything
For your warm hugs
For your support in everything I do
I would like to give this wonderful woman
A GREAT "THANK YOU"
For being part of my life for these past 13 years
And yes, let's continue this for many years to come!
My dearest friend, Ellsie...
I always thank God for the gift of you.
For being there for me through thick and thin
For sharing my laughter and tears all through the years
For listening
For your advice
For being there - just there without saying anything
For your warm hugs
For your support in everything I do
I would like to give this wonderful woman
A GREAT "THANK YOU"
For being part of my life for these past 13 years
And yes, let's continue this for many years to come!
My dearest friend, Ellsie...
I always thank God for the gift of you.











3 comments:
~*sweet*~
sekali imbas macam kembar plak...:
itu spek sama lah.. he he he
Post a Comment