My Daily Tweets

Followers

Lately been hearing and encounter lots of these good for nothing guys that aren't supposed to be allowed roaming in our society. Do I sound angry? Yes I am angry. I felt disturbed, angry, upset and disappointed, all mixed into one.

Scene 1

I was enjoying my favorite CSI show on AXN when this unknown number called.

Caller: "Hi!"

AngeLBeaR: "Yeah, hi."

Caller: "Is this AngeLBeaR?"

AngeLBeaR: "Yeah, who's this?"

Caller: "My name is Alex, I am your ex-bf, Ezra's friend." (I had broken up with him for like, almost 5 years ago, if I got that right.)

AngeLBeaR: "Oh I see. So?"

Caller: "He gave me your number and said that I can ask you out."

AngeLBeaR: "WTF?"

Caller: (Laughs) "It wasn't that you are not used to 'it' right?"

AngeLBeaR: "Well, then, Mr. Alex whatever your name is. Now better get 'used' to this. Stop calling me, don't ever dreamed of ever asking me out cause I won't go out with stupid *beep* idiot like you that thinks we ladies can be passed on anytime, anywhere you guys like. Get a life or just look for a hooker lah!!!!! You stupid *beep* !!!!!"

Note: I purposely published their real names. No need to protect these idiot's privacy.


Scene 2

A lady friend of mine told me that she was pissed that recently a guy called her up, saying that another guy friend gave him her number. He casually asked her out to 'check in', you know very well what's that term's for. She declined, and he called her a b*tch for declining him. Being the reasons:

1 - She is not interested at all for casual sex.

2 - He was actually a married man!


So happened to men nowadays? Being a pimp for free is it? Who do you take us women for? Someone cheap and easy to get laid with? Get a life you losers...have some respect to us ladies!

5 comments:

Gallivanter said...

Unbelievable! These types of moron give men a bad name! The worst part is your ex had the balls to give his friend your number, what a useless fella!

You should give you ex's number to as many gays as you know. What an ass.

AngeL BeaR said...

will do that...even with his pathetic face pasted on the Gay Bar.. =/

Jean said...

change he must

A smile from SJ =)

bubbleberry said...

lol for ur ex even the gays pun tia mo layan him .. no selera

AngeL BeaR said...

sj: some ppl just wont change...

bubble: u knw that well dear..hahahahaahha~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org