
Yesterday, my baby sister Kiki (she's 12) tagged along to the field with us. Instead of her usual routine of just sitting outside at the store, helping my SIL Tracy with small things like cleaning up markers and face masks or just sit there and watch the game, she asked if she could enter the field to try out how becoming a paintball referee feels like. Owh well, since she might be entering a paintball field sooner or later anyway, we decided to give her a chance and after equipped her with a chest protector with the oversized ref jersey, face mask, it seems like she's having her own fun.
Here's some of her photos that I managed to take:
My brother Aaron looks on behind her back...ops...we should remind you to bring your sneakers next time!
Hehehehe....caught her standing with this pose...don't you think she looked like a paintball ref in mini-size?














7 comments:
last pix.. big sis, young sis... but same size... hehehe :-P
hehehehe...meanie!!hehehehe
wah.. this look interesting..
it is! ^^
Hi Angel, I am impressed with your sis...you too being involved with this game.
Regret to admit, I have never seen, on TV...yes, but not in person.
However, I am more into real guns, target shooting only....with a 30/30 Winchester rifle, or a .357 SW Magnum revolver.
As well I keep an M-16 rifle for target shooting.
You have fun, keep well, Lee.
Wah..mcm org ckp..mana tumpahnya kuah kalau tidak ke nasi kan? hehehe...paintball become a passion of the your family sudh..good.
Dear Lee, you should try paintballing someday! We kept quite a number of markers (including the almost real-like ones) but never tried real guns before...would like to know how real gun feels like someday.
Alv: hehehehe...yeah..so far already 3 of us sibligs into paintballing, hopefully this one make number 4!
Post a Comment