My Daily Tweets

Followers

Dear Papa,

It's been years since the last time I hear you laughed. It's been a long while since the last time I saw you sitting on your favorite chair, strumming beautiful melodies from your guitar. It has been 9 Father's Days that had gone by without you.

Once again, it brings back all the memories we had together. If given the chance, I really wanted to hear your voice again. I really wish you are here. There is so much things that I wanted to say to you. So many things that I wanted to show. Are you watching at us?

There's still hollow in me that remain unfilled since the day you gone. There are times where I wish that you still here, but I think He find it was the time for you to return Home.

I just want you to know, that I am grateful that at least, I am able to spend some time with you. I am able to keep a part of you in my memories. I am able to know you, even just for a short while.

No days are the same without you. Days when I am down, discouraged and sad, the first thing that crossed my mind is you. I wish you were here to brush it all away. The happy moments that I had, I wish you were here to share it with me.

If there is a chance for me to say it again, I wish that you will know that you had been a good father to us. I thank God everyday for the gift of you in my life, or I wouldn't be here now. Thank you, Papa...for giving me the best that you could give. Thanks for everything.

Yesterday, today and always - will be missing you.

Love,
Your daughter.

...................................


Wishing all the Father's out there, have a Happy Father's Day!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org