
If some people had the heart to throw away babies, they should think it's a no problem for them to throw this little kitten too.
My SIL sent me an SMS this morning, told me that the cleaning lady at her work place heard a kitten wailing in the dumpster. True enough, she found this poor little kitten, apparently still weaning but been purposedly threw inside the deep dumpster among the trash, leaving it to die of hunger and thirst. Luckily it meowed so loud that it was heard, rescued.
The kitten is much more smaller than the 3 kittens I adopted couple months ago (see post here. Owh, I named the 3 kittens Zoey, Socky & Pipit (LOL!)). SIL said this kitten still need to be fed with bread and milk, hand-fed.
Whoever done this to this poor helpless animal, I wish someday you will suffer what this kitten encountered - hunger, want and alone.











5 comments:
so kesian...
hi
You have my support for you have soft spot for animals ,that's very good
It's so cute and adorable.. Jahat urg yg dumped ni kitiket :(
yeah...hate those who cruel to animals...
Post a Comment