My Daily Tweets

Followers

This is a belated post. Was supposed to blog about it but then...if you noticed there are other posts that I posted previously that caught my attention more. Anyway, last Monday (23/08/2010) I went to dinner with my friend Kay whom I haven't been going out with for quite some time now. So, she invited me out for dinner and to join meeting with her friends in E-West Cafe Lounge, Luyang.

It was kinda eerie with no one around except for the staff (and us). Maybe because it's weekday?

Anyway, we decided to have the promo menu in the house, which is at RM15++ each set. Kay choose the Roast Drumstick with Chef Sauce. Crispy skin, but somehow the sauce didn't really up to my liking. It's kinda sour and sweet, can't figure out what is it made of, but I would prefer it with chili sauce instead.

And secondly, Braised Mushroom with Sea Cucumber. Tasted okay lah. Sorry photo a bit blur cause just snap once and started to eat already...hihihi...

Off course, it comes with rice and a generous heap of mix vegetables consists of button mushrooms, baby corn, black mushroom and carrot. Too much button mushrooms though...and for your info, AngeLBeaR is quite picky about mushrooms - button mushrooms are her least favorite food... =.=|||

Soup also comes with the set. Had some stuff in it and little, tiny bits of chicken meat but too salty. I love soup, but I can't finish this one. Kay finished this hers though, wonder how can she tahan. =.=

Also, it comes with coffee/tea (I had tea) and fruit. Mine was okay, but Kay can't finished hers. Said that her watermelon was over ripe and tasted funny liao...*sigh*

Personally, I think some of the food is quite okay la...but hopefully they will check out the food quality, and improve their service more.

3 comments:

Just a random girl... said...

Waaaa so yummy yummy, hihihi :)

Unknown said...

Almost a year didnt go there. Normally I took breakfast there,..and the food quite ok

AngeL BeaR said...

Azura: boleh la..but not as good as Vegas in Damai....

Alv: erm....will try go for breakfast someday...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org