My Daily Tweets

Followers

I still remember the day where it gave me 3 months of headache. Tension, stress arising that I wished I could just yell at everyone who didn't get things right and done to the date that I wanted them to finish. Frustrated and irritated at the people who only know saying "keep cool" or "relax" or "that can't be that bad?" to me.

Guest list...owh, did I mentioned that I even argue with my mom about it? Seating arrangements - who should sit with who, who can't sit with who, who wanted to sit where...and so on. Theme - what the groom wants, what the bride wants...and why they even needed a theme color for??? Not to mention visiting each and every textile shop just to find that right shade of color. Checklists, flower girls, attires, best man, maid of honor, church services...and so many more! Last year, turn out to this:



Today....It's your 1st wedding anniversary! May God bless you both with love and happiness always! =)

The staff in Secret Recipe still need some training to write on the cake lah...plus, they even write the year wrong! It's supposed to be 22/08/2009...geez...please be careful next time ya...

See the red icing dribbled at the side because of lack of space...=.= between, those cup cakes are made by my sister =)

Anyway, I wish I could have my own nephew or nieces to spoil with other than my cousins' kids....When ah? =p


P/s: In case you missed my post about their wedding, please check below:

2 comments:

Lorna said...

Hahah, hebat juga itu "dribble" wording di cake dia :D Ndapa, yg penting, sadap.

AngeL BeaR said...

ahahah..mmg sedap la..cuma disappointed sama dorang ni...buli2 tu tahun pun salah....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org