
1) Apakah yang bermain di minda anda sekarang?
- Uh...lots of things...paintball..food....travel....raya...food....and more food...hihihiii...
2) Apakah nama samaran anda?
- Depends which circles I am in. I got so many nicknames!! - Angel, Bear, AngelBear, DingoBee, DingDing (si Ash la ni), si Putut (=.=), Sheila, Sheil, Shie (dunno since when this one came out by my cousins), Gab, Gabby, Gabrielle, BB (also dunno where it came from)...you pick..(anything but si Putut!) =p
3) Siapakah 3 orang paling kamu sayang?
- Aiyo...this is hard...I love more than 3 people hihiihihi....
4) Panggilan untuk si dia.
- uh...........mana buli kasi tau.... =p
5) Hadiah yang diimpikan daripada seseorang yang istimewa.
- Wah, I can list down every single thing, but it meant nothing if there is no sincerity behind it.....it's the thought that counts. =)
6) Blog mana yang anda selalu lawat?
- Everything, from food, personal jurnal, travel, photography...etc.
7) Tagkan kepada 15 blogger.
- No one specific...I tag whoever read this....if you want to do it, then it's up to you okay...the blog awards is given to EVERYONE of you! =)
Phew....I dunno doing this can be tough! Hihihihi...anyway, have a nice day everyone! ^_^V











0 comments:
Post a Comment