If you still remember, last March, I posted the 'A Birthday Card For Elijah' drive in my blog. With this, I truly wish to thank each and everyone of you who had helped me to make Jaja's wish came true, and he got more! I already got the lists of the senders...once again, thank you to each and everyone of you for your kind thoughts and for making my nephew has a birthday that he will always remember.
Elijah received 17 cards alltogether, 6 of which from the family: me & my family, Aunty Tina, my cousin Angela, my nephew Jordan, Aunty Meg and Aunty Winnie (Jaja's grandma) with her cat, Maw-Maw (hehehee...see, when it comes to cats, it runs in the family!)
And to the nice people who make so much effort to send the cards to our Jaja, I really thank you, if I had missed your name, kindly please let me know, cause this is the list I was given:
- Magdalene C.
- Catherine J. (http://www.cjgotravel.com/)
- Desmond from Singapore (http://www.residentevilchef.com/)
- Rachelle Fung
- Isaac & Isabelle Tai (Rachelle's kids)
- Jane Esther
- HoneyBuzzin (http://honeybuzzhive.blogspot.com/)
- Chris & Rina Fradale from Perth, Australia (thank you so much!!)
- My Little Sprouts
- Uncle Lee from Toronto, Canada (http://moonlightnightsstarryskies.blogspot.com/)
- Alexander Boyou & Amanda
Also to Nick for your nice e-card to Jaja...thank you so much!
Not forgetting, to Puan Saiman, thank you so much for the special gift that you generously sent. Jaja's has been pining for it, and you had made another of his silent wish came true (I just happened to know)!
Jaja's father, wish to personally thank you all....and here's his message to all of you: click here.
Once again, thank you very much, may God bless you! =)












4 comments:
Hey Angel,sorry i missed out on this,,,, may be next time ya
Angel, thanks for giving me the pleasure of sending a little cheer to Jaja on his special day.
alamak...my card gone MIA :(.
eugene: no problem! =)
Aunty Tina: =) thanks again.
Small kucing: issit? will ask them to check...cud be overlooked.
Post a Comment