My Daily Tweets

Followers

Yesterday, Leanna dragged me out as early as 4am to catch the sunrise at Mengkabong River.  I can't even remember how or when did I clean myself, get dressed and hopped into her car along with her boyfriend and 2 friends from West Malaysia...was still sleepy when we arrived nearly 6am - just in time when the sun rays peeking from the clouds.  Oh boy...it is quite an experience that I will never forget!


Leanna on the left...already adjusting her tripod, camera settings, ready to take photo when I am still blur...LOL!
(Photo by Pjal)


We took photos from the tall bridge over looking the wide river below.  
It was quiet, not many cars passing by, even during normal days. (Photo by Pjal)

Here's some of my shots taken in different time (merely minutes) -and in case you wondering, the mountain is Mount Kinabalu, the tallest mountain in South-East Asia...a mountain with legends and it always give me that mysterious feeling whenever I look at it...and majestic too! 




After that, the place starts to get brighter and we walked down to the jetty to have a rest, enjoying the quiet, peaceful and serene place.  No wonder there's a lot of people came here to fish.  Anyway, as the place getting brighter, we decided to call it a day there and off to find some good food.


We'll definitely be back! ^_^V
(Photo by Pjal)

Nonetheless, it is a beautiful Sunday indeed! =)

11 comments:

nc said...

really nice pictures Angelbear :) cantik!

S. Williams said...

Nice Pictures AB!

You can learn a lot from nature.

No matter how fierce a storm maybe, nature's beauty always shines through afterwards.

We have the same ability to weather the storm as well.

Nothing can erase our inner beauty.

Keep up the good work!

S.W.

AngeL BeaR said...

NC: thank you! =)

AngeL BeaR said...

Scott: Thank you so much for the compliment. I'll do my best! =)

cleffairy said...

I'll kill myself to get nice pictures as these! I'm always hopeless with cameras.

AngeL BeaR said...

Cleffairy: aww....even with a small compact digital camera you can do wonders! Let's do it someday, ok! =)

Unknown said...

Great pics..I love it!! I love scenery too..

Lee said...

Hi Angel, really classic shots! Very creative. And Wow! Love that sunrise...spectacular, outstanding!
Yes, do this again......
Your friend is very creative with her camera.
Have fun.
Lee.

Unknown said...

wow! the pictures swept me off my feet! spectacular~~~

Just said...

OMG!! nice shots ooo...

Meitzeu said...

Wow! Breath taking scenery of our beautiful Mt. Kinabalu. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org