My Daily Tweets

Followers

Sorry I haven't been updating so long...it's just that I had been..ehem...occupied for quite sometime...hehehe...won't be telling about it here lah.  But if you knew me personally, then you'll know the reason why *winks*

Well actually there are quite few interesting stuff I would like to share here...for what I had done during my absence from the blog since the last post...let the photos do all the talking ya...

Sabah Paintball League 2012 (Round 1)...






and...the following weekend after is mini Nexus Wargame at Karambunai Lagoon Park, where I camped for 3 days and 2 nights there for a closed event.  Thus explaining the reason why I went hiatus from the internet for few days...


Off course...makan-makan in between....








and finally, yesterday....chilling at Jesselton Point and watch the sunset on Chap Goh Mei....and I am not alone *winks*



Anyway, hope everyone's doing great out there.  =)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org