My Daily Tweets

Followers

It's quite dry yesterday.  Perhaps due to the heavy rain at Peninsula?  I don't know.  Anyway, after our dinner at Anak Mami Nasi Kandar Restaurant yesterday, me and Bunny went for a little shopping (me, actually) at Servay in Penampang Baru.  Mainly because....I...need...to...get...myself...some...pimple...cream.  Yes, grew a pimple on my cheek is not funny.  =(

Well, thought we will be home earlier than usual after that shopping trip, but Bunny feels like wanted to have some herbal drink...said that he feels a little dehydrated.  Perhaps due to the humid weather I guess.

So..I suggested we went to Yen Ai at Lintas instead.  For your info, Yen Ai is quite famous for their light snacks, herbal drinks and variety of sweet desserts in reasonable price.


This is not beer aaa...hehehe...
it's sea coconut with longan drink.  This is Bunny's but I had a sip and love it.  Tasted just right.


I love red beans...
Can't resist this red bean ice with coconut milk and evaporated milk.
Yummy!  Hehehe...

Anyway, something new and exciting will be happening soon.  Will let you all know once it really happens ya!  

3 comments:

Small Kucing said...

raining like cats and dogs last night but ytdy day time was pretty hot

CathJ said...

Sini selangor... Hujan ja kalau ptg.. :)

Sekian laporan cuaca.. :p

Lee said...

Hi Angelbear, love that red bean.
Yes, I can imagine the heat and humidity.....
One reason I love Canada, frigid winter and all.
Have a nice day.
Lee.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org