My Daily Tweets

Followers


Overall, it has been a very hot, dry weekend.  But it didn't stop paintballers who came all the way from Sarawak, Sabah, Labuan to shoot their hearts out for 2 days.  

Referees been working all around the hours, players giving their best.  I would say, it is a great weekend last week.

Thank you everyone who attended, job well done to the refs and organizer.  

Ps:  It's Bunny's first speedball tournament.  I am so proud of you!!! *hugs*


- I am somewhere inside the crowd...clue: Angry Bird. hehehehee...can you spot me?

5 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Angel, Holy Smoke! That many people shooting these pain games?
Funny we never read anything about it here. Only learned about it read your postings.
Anyway, I'll stick to real guns, love the sounds they make, ha ha.
Have fun.
Lee.

Small Kucing said...

too small...cant see you

Mas Light said...

Ramai. Anyways, I pass by the other day but I didn't see u XD

cleffairy said...

I can't see you, Angel Bear. Are you in the picture?

Vibrantkitty said...

Yea, I agree.... U r not seen in the pic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org