My Daily Tweets

Followers

There's nothing more comforting to know that though there are ups and downs in life (of course if it goes one flat line than there is no life lah!), I am receiving my blessings even though it is small.  

When my Robin just jumped on my lap and purring with satisfaction as I gently stroke his black fur, or the smile that I get from a child at the Japanese Restaurant, or maybe that fragrant rose tea on a cold rainy day in front of the TV watching CSI.  Those are life's simple pleasures that most of us taken for granted.

Couple days back, I received a gift...maybe it doesn't worth a lot, maybe it looks 'weird', maybe it looks downright ugly (yes, someone did said that) but when it comes straight from the heart, it is perfect for me:


Tadaaaa!!! =)
It's a pendant made of a 'deformed' fresh water pearl (something of that sort)

Doesn't matter lah.  I still find it unique and I love it to bits!  

Thank you so much....I really appreciate it. =)

Gift that comes from the heart, can't be measured with all the gold in the world.


2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

No matter what gift we received, cheap or expensive, it is this person's thoughts that is valuable...
Have a great weekend, Angel Bear!

Lee said...

Hi, how you doin'?
Love that gift. And no matter whatever it is, it's always the thought that counts....someone thinking of you.
You have a great week, have fun.
Lee.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org