My Daily Tweets

Followers

So...it's the 2nd day of the brand new year of 2013.  

Unlike my usual rewind of the past year's event on every last day of the year since I started my blog, I missed the one for 2012.  Not that I don't have anything to write, but...I just can't seem to put it into words.  (good reason? LOL)

I guess last year had been quite a challenging year for me.  

I gained some, then lose some...but in the midst of the losses, I gained something even more.  Received some blessings in big and small forms, I learn lots of new things, meet interesting people, return to places that I always wanted to go...

I learnt that people will not always be kind (well, it took quite some time to realized this, huh?) but at the same time, I learnt that there are people who went all lengths to show that they actually care, even if they had to cross the world for you, or spare that little time just to be with you to show support.  They do anything to get you to them.  

I found myself still able to forgive, and to bring peace to my life...

I found myself that I am stronger than I think, and that brings me to who I am today.

I found myself challenged to maintain the balance between my profession and personal matters in the most challenging moments, I stood strong though there are things that weights me down.

I build new friendships and found who my true friends are.

I cried, I stumbled, I fall...but I got up again.

I am bruised, scarred but I am okay. =)

Most important of all, I learnt to stay HAPPY, despite the situation that I am in.

What makes all these possible? 

YOU.

For everyone that fills my life in every gap.  For everyone that gives me messages of support whenever I am down, for everyone that became my pillar when I was about to fall...

I truly THANK YOU.

Here's to all of us for the new year 2013...may this year brings us more peace, joy and love within our lives, and may we bring out the best in us and be better than who we were yesterday.

I love you all! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Epi Niuw Yorr;)......prom king cup;)

ChrisAu said...

Happy new year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org