My Daily Tweets

Followers

I am sorry that I had been slacking a lot in my blog lately.  

Just want to let you all know (if you still reading my blog), that I am still alive, healthy and doing well.  =)

Anyway, recently I went to Sandakan to support their first paintball tournament for their district - the Sandakan 3 vs 3 men challenge with Team Mawas from KK.  It's quite a long journey, about 400km plus from KK.  

Woke up early and waited for Eri & Azie to pick me up at 8am, we dropped by at Ciko's and then headed to Tuaran for breakfast at Sofian's mother's little canteen while waiting.  Man arrived shortly. We're supposed to leave with Muss and Sofian but the guys got things to settled so only 5 of us leaving early.  Runny arrived Sandakan earlier than us by flight, Sharma already waiting in Sandakan and Hazeeq was due to arrive in the evening.  It was already almost 9:30am when we left.

It was quite an adventure and though it's kinda tiring, but the company of great friends makes the journey enjoyable.  We stopped in Telupid for lunch and continued our journey, every once in a while dozed off and woke up again.  (Thankfully I am not having too much sugar, else will be getting hyperactive in the car and risked me getting dropped off in the middle of nowhere =p).  Weather is favorable along the way, just a little drizzle when we finally reached Bandar Indah, Sandakan at about 5pm.  Checked into Hotel Indah, went for walk the field. 

I let the photos below tell you how my days spent...










I managed to spare a little time to meet up with an old friend...whom I haven't meet for almost 10 years...

Nice to see you again, Jojon! =)

And yes...I have been busy especially on weekends.  For someone who is going to play on a competitive level after becoming a referee for so long...(and I am going to tell about it soon!)...it is not easy.  It's a whole new different level between playing and being a referee.  So, I get into the field with whomever came to train, else I am content just to run around on my own.






That's about it, I guess..from the first day Chinese New Year holidays, I am in the field, still in the field and hoping that at least I can improve to play a bit.  Well...I might be slow in improving, but I am a work in progress.  I am truly grateful for everyone around that never stopped encouraging me, those patiently training me, teams who allowed me to train with you all.  I am thankful for being there for me. =)

Well, till the next post!  =)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org