In an office, for example, they said that I look different from the 'AngeLBeaR' they used to see in the field. You should have seen their faces whenever they saw me being 'lady like' (very much to my mom's approval) but how can you wear those pretty outfits that you got in a paintball field?
2 days ago, Leanna came to KK and asking for a favor. There is an oil and gas exhibition going on at Magellan in Sutera Harbor so, yeah...yours truly to help her man the booth. (Seriously, from paintball to engineering?)
Not that many exciting things I found or grab for this time, though. (Yes, I changed my surname everytime it involves with this company. Automatically, the director of this company has 3 awesome (chewah) daughters instead of 2! Hehehehe~)
But I do glad, these 2 days I meet up with some familiar faces though...from paintball! =)
Met Ollie, one of my former Splatz1 team mate.
Notice the pink jacket? I recently got them from Brands Outlet. Can't resist my favorite color...and yes,
it's very cold in the hall so the jacket comes in handy. =)
Ah...Riezanie, my team mate for the KK woodsball group.
He's here too to represent his company. =)
See how 'tall' I am? hahahahaha~
The weather is favorable on the 1st day of the exhibition.
Managed to capture the sunset... =)
On the second day, which is yesterday and also the last day of the exhibition,
Gracy came for a visit! =)
Andy and Sacha too! =)
Sacha brought some of her dark chocolate cake and a small tub of ice cream to go with it.
Heavenly!!!!
Ah yes...
Managed to pose one for the album...
Photo taken by Leanna.
=)
Anyway, it's been an awesome 2 days. Thank you Sacha for the nice cake! =)



















1 comments:
Hi, nice pics.
Lee.
Post a Comment