
Yesterday, everyone has been making a fuss out of this halo appeared around the sun. Well, it wasn't the first time I ever saw one so, I guess it's common for me. Even my handphone has been ringing endlessly with the SMS keep on beeping to my line and each and every calls or SMS I received averagely sounded like "Look outside! There is something around the sun!!"
Well people, that 'something' is called 'halo'. Halo is a ring of light surrounding the sun or the moon. it was formed from the refraction of light from the sun or the moon through ice crystals that came from thin, thigh level clouds like the cirrus clouds.
However, if you look at the below photos I was given by Extreme_KK, there is a mysterious, puzzling white dot around the sun when it was taken. What is it? Why it was there? No one knew. =.=?
A precaution though, the next time when you looking for the halos, SHIELD YOUR EYES from the sun. Take care while photographing.
God's creation to man kind is surely wonderful!
ps: photo above taken by Tracy.














0 comments:
Post a Comment