My Daily Tweets

Followers

I'm not in the mood today. Today I just found out that one of the regular chatters that I just chatted with is actually the husband of one of my aunt's friend who went to the 10 days Holy Land Tour with my aunt recently.

I just came back from a long day at the paintball center a while ago, tired and in real need of a warm bath and tries to blog about the thing that happened in the field today, when my aunt just came back, attacked me with questions about her friend's husband that has been chatting with me. Then came the accusations that I flirt with that fellow!! While in fact, I really swear to God (forgive me, Lord..but I don't know how should I prove myself that I didn't do as accused) that this guy chat to me mostly about his family, and recently, how he worries about the safety of his wife during her tour to the Holy Land.

What disappoint me was it came from the people who are closely related to me. If like that, better make a rule that single people are not allowed to talk/make friends with married people, where failing to do so will be a crime and we will see how many people will get compound/jail after this! Really ruined my mood. Feel like wanted to go somewhere and curse out loud. =.=

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Calm down the more u rambling and cursing the more they 'like' it. Thats what they want u to do. But God said..be patient and have faith with Me.. dont worry.. ^_^. We cant pleased everybody..

merapuswz@webber said...

cepat curiga kali bini dia tu.. just le it go..hurmm..yalah jangan get to close and personal with married people la..set a boundary..

let the truth speak for itself..ok..

Anonymous said...

wow..wat a day it was then kn,, :)esp if time u good mud,, tiba2 jadi gitu.
i think i understand how u feel n the wifey of the hubby u chat with feel.. ya la, besa la org zaman skg ni kn,, i think i agree with "Merapu itu baik utk kesihatn'.
just a friendlu comment here..
btw,, nice blog u hv here :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org