Some of you might think that you need to wear 'special clothing' or if the paintball centre will provide any sort of clothing for you guys to wear while inside the field. Well dear readers, most paintball centres don't. Except for chest protectors (usually charged with small extra rental fee), there is no such thing as 'special' clothing that will 'protect' you from being hit by a paintball. Maybe some of you saw the ones in Youtube and starts to compare why when people who had tried out paintball game they are wearing, ordinary clothing, while the ones in the websites looks cool with those colourful outfits.
The ones that most people saw is featured in the photo below:
Those were jerseys and paintball pants, that normally a paintballer would wear during tournaments. It's not any kind of 'special clothing' that most people asked me about.You may wear anything that you like, when you are playing woodsball (paintball in the jungle) or for recreational purpose, you can dress just like below:
So here's what you got to prepare when you wanted to play recreational paintball game with your friends, colleagues or family:
- Loose/baggy pants, jacket (to minimise the impact of the paintball)
- A small towel to protect your neck
- Bandana or Cap to protect your head
- Shoes (Slippers and barefoot are not allowed)
- Lots of guts (optional...hahahaha....)
Once you prepared the above, let us take care of the rest for you. =)
Here's the truth: There are no such thing as NOT getting hit by a paintball when you playing paintball. It's because, if you play and didn't get hit even once, then it's not paintball anymore. I would call it 'dodge ball'! =p











8 comments:
Thanks for the Info. Donno when i can play paintball.
hehehe...find some time, bring a bunch of friends and hop to the nearest paintball centre. =p
I only know how to play "dodge ball" but not painball..sorry..paintball...
But i though paintball are playing in outdoor, with this type of hot weather, if you want me to wear jacket, double layer and long sleeve, i think i will melted man...
good info, thanks!
well, it just a suggestion, because wearing overalls can be more hot. Wear light clothing underneath and a jacket outside should do the trick.
No worries, you won't be in the paintball field for long, unless if you play in the jungle that will be a different story...
Sabahans tahan lasak bah ini! hahahahahaha~
LOL!
i guess it should be call PAINball...
damn pain when I got my first blood over the neck...
Hi, Angel. I notice u from KK too. I don't know that there is paintball centre in KK. I probably becoming too old now. Ha ha. Look like a very interesting game. I might try it one day. Btw, thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day.
Dear Desmond: well...paint and pain is just part of the game...I guess they forgot to tell you to cover your neck area. =.=
Ismail: Yes, KK got paintball centres already. Feel free to visit us whenever you wish on weekends.
Post a Comment