My Daily Tweets

Followers


Edumacation funny picture
Grab a new layout for your profile!




After doing lots of paperworks in English, today I had to do one proposal in Bahasa Melayu, because I was told "If you submit in English, they won't understand the thing that you tried to propose to them." (You guys knew whom I talked about.)

It didn't went that smoothly started this morning. It was really a hot day, no electricity for almost 3 hours (Sabah Everyday Sure Blackout mah...get used to it already), I am almost cooked, ran out of ideas and when the electricity finally back to normal, I am at lost on how to start my sentence...I still wondering how did I managed to pass for my Bahasa Melayu years ago..makes me feel really old...wanted to go back to school again.

I guess I better off to bed. Sheesh. =.=

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org