Kotobian Tadau Tagazo Do Kaamatan - Happy Harvest Festival to all my Sabahan friends! This song is dedicated to all of you!
This is Kaamatan, everyone is welcomed
No matter where you are from, we say no problem
This is Kaamatan, everyone is welcomed
And if you try the tapai, you'll say aramai...tih!
Every year in the month of May
Sabah is the place to stay
Kadazandusun harvest festival
Spirit of 'bambarayon' the source of it all
From those days even until now
We will have the Sumazau
A dance as beautiful as an ancient song
To the beat of the instruments that we called gong
'Unduk Ngadau' crowns the beauty queen
To honor 'Huminodun' sacrificed in her teens
her beauty, grace, strength and bravery
Represents the people who plants the 'padi'
Eclipse Teams dominate NXL World Cup 🏆
9 months ago











5 comments:
Same goes to you Angelbear.. enda ikut unduk ngadau kah? he he he
Hello Angel, beautiful posting.
I have always love as well facinated with Sarawak.
I have a BIL in KK and one of these days will visit them.
I used to travel to Sibu, KK, Kuching, Bintulu etc very often back in late '70s and '80s on business trips.
And I love the various peoples there, Kadazans, Bidayus, Orang Ulus etc.
Presently I have quite a few visitors to my blog, some since I started from Sarawak.
You keep well Angel, have a great week, Lee.
kotobian tadau kaamatan....
sumunie: ndak cukup tinggi ni..putut2 hahahahahahahaha....
Lee: thank u. u hv a nice day too =)
Mummy Zuan: same to you! =)
kotobian tadau tagazo do kaamatan to you too...:P
Post a Comment