My Daily Tweets

Followers

I still remember this chatty, talkative, friendly lady that I first met through online. One night it was kinda boring and then she messaged me "Come eh, let's go out yam char!" quite hesitated, but since I don't have much friends, I agreed. Gave her my phone number and my home address, 20 minutes later, she arrived. That night, our friendship is sealed after 3 hours conversations over hot mocha and cheesecakes.

I had to admit that I used to be not having that much confidence in myself, though I am trying to hard to be one that people normally see. But she changed it. She convinced that all women are beautiful from within and shines out. Even more beautiful when they had some makeovers over themselves. She showed me the way.

Truth is, I can't even remember the exact date and year since our friendship began. It feels like been so many years, yet sometimes it feels like it was only yesterday since we first met. But that doesn't matter. What matters most is, it was her friendship that is important to me. Someone who accept me for who I am, as much as I accept her for who she is. She shared my laughter and was there during the moments when I was down. She let me being just myself when I am around her, yet she will not hesitate to tell me directly if what I did is wrong, or what I was too blind to see. She'll do whatever she could to cheer me up and lift my spirit. She felt the injustice towards me when things seems not right for me. What else I would want for a friend?

Most of the time, she had given me more than what I could give to her. I wish you knew, my friend...that even though I never said it to you...just remember this...I am always grateful to have you as my friend. I am thankful for all that you had done to me...and believe me, I won't be being who I am today, if it wasn't for you who had given me all the advices you once told me.

For this special someone who is funny, outspoken, understanding, confident and beautiful...today is your special day. Happy birthday Kay! May you become more successful, all your wishes comes true, and more beautiful!


Happy Birthday Glitter Graphics


Lots of Love,
AngeLBeaR

Note: Kay is also running her own business in cosmetic products. To visit her page please visit:
http://www.mybeautyics.com/cart/

7 comments:

Kay Leaf said...

Haha~ Cheers~

Unknown said...

treasure the friendship, good friends are hard to find these days

Jay said...

berkawan biarlah seribu, .....

StellaClaire-Richard said...

this is great!..:)

AJ said...

Friend's appreciation

Mas Light said...

Happy birthday ;)

HoneyBUZZin said...

U r such a lucky Bird! True friendship are hard to find nowadays!
Have a great Day! and HUGS from me too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org