My Daily Tweets

Followers

Happened to be at the Orchid Exhibition at the Star City Complex by coincidence last week. Here's some of the photos that I taken with my humble little cam (glad that I always bring it along), well...since I am not a professional photographer, some of the pics might not look good...huahahaha...owh well, hope you love the spread of the orchids that I manage to take. (Click the photo to view it in larger size)




















Well...I don't know anything much about orchids, but I sure know one thing - they are beautiful! ^^

2 comments:

Mas Light said...

I went there the other day. Besar oh the moon orchid

nc said...

yeayy..i was there too :)
cantik kn the orhids2..especially yg besar2 warna putih..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org