Yours truly here on duty...hahaha..imagine I'm like this for 3 days!!Thank you Mando Cima for the pic! ^^
Mohsin (MPRO UJ) with his mud angels hahaha..me and Hani (Sarawak)Thank you to Muhammad Al-Wadud bin Mahmud for the pic! ^^
Overall, the weather is fine, not sunny, just a light drizzle - yet the field is muddy because of the heavy rain 2 days before the tournament began. Again, I was assigned as the ground marshal, this time in Field 3 (Previous years before I was in Field 1 or 2). Meeting old and new friends alike, had my own fun in the field, and off course, attending the Playarzz Party in Bangsar. Everyone's happy and content.
Here's some of the photos that I took with humble little digicam. Sorry if there isn't much to see in my collection as I am in the field most of the time for the whole 3 days events. But I will be gladly update you the list of the photographers that had their collections for you all to enjoy! ^^
My first round of Baskin Robbins...hehehe..the 2nd round followed when my brother gave his to me! =pOther photos by other photographers (more actions in the field) you may visit this link:
http://www.haria-penang.net/bobtahar/?cat=9
http://www.pgx.com.my/world-cup-asia-day-1-pics/
http://www.residentevilchef.com/




































4 comments:
wahhh those 2 hot chix makes me horny...alamak telebih sudah
aiyo...baru nampak 2...if u there..fuh...not just two..berlambak2 limpas2 dpan ko...hahahahaha~
Dingooo...I enjoy the pics so much. Really match the description in yesterday's chat. *Lols. You guys sure had fun yeah..hehehehe
256: ppl got fun shooting each other, we got the fun taking em out...huahahahahhaa~
Post a Comment