My Daily Tweets

Followers

My, my...it's the last day of 2009. How time flies so fast. I remember starting my 1st day of the year on bed, sick with flu and fever and cough...not really a good start for the beginning of the year.

Meeting with Datuk Jahid to officiate the teams going to WCA 2009

Paintball Clinic at Kem Malanggang...spot me there? =p

Kinabalu Toastmaster Installation Dinner, Beverly Hotel

The photo that triggers lots of feedback...ok I know I look different in this Kadazan Costume! =p

My first paintball clinic conducted on my own at Survivor Paintball

As I recall the months that I went through, there are quite some good and bad things happen all together. The worst I guess is the day I broke up with my ex couple days after my birthday - it was a bitter breakup, and full of confusion and heartaches. Also, the lost of Ollie Boy, my pet cat...how sad... =(

But...as they said, there's always silver linings behind the dark clouds. I think there are several good and memorable things that happened...

Flowers to offer for the Gods...during my visit at JB


The weddings of my brother, cousin Emily and cousin Nazarius that followed one another. I think that's one of the biggest thing that I ever did by organizing my brother's wedding that at first gave me 3 months of depression and stress.

Cousin Emily's wedding

Followed cousin Oswald's family for a scuba dive trip in Mamutik Island, trip to Johor Bahru and meeting Elizabeth and her lovely family before she flew to Perth. My blog was published in Breeze Magazine, got my Level 1 - MPRO (Malaysia Paintball Referee Organisation) certificate to enable me to qualify to ref for My-NPL in future...part of my 2010 plan, that is. Completed the Euro-Ref course and able to marshal again in Paintball World Cup Asia 2009 in Bukit Jalil...it wasn't that bad right?

My brother's wedding

Also...that special someone that had walked into my life...you know who you are. ^^ Thank you for being there in any means that you could to make me feel your presence, when I needed you the most. *hugs*


Paintball World Cup Asia 2009 Marshals...I met both old and new friends...Thanks Dez for the pix!

Thank you to everyone who had been supporting this blog of mine, for your comments, concerns and so many things that reminded me that I am not alone during the worst times of my life.

So, good bye 2009...and hello 2010. Happy New Year to everyone, may the New Year brings you health, happiness and more love, as well as success. Till then, happy celebrating, don't drink and drive and hope it will be the most memorable one for you all.

Thank you Timothy for this pic!

Yours truly,
AngeLBeaR

8 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for being my friend,,,, wishing you a great 2010.....and May the Good Lord bless you and the rest of your family...

take care now

AngeL BeaR said...

glad to find new friendship in you too, eugene...happy new year and GBU.

scholastica ees said...

happy new year and blessed year ahead....

HoneyBUZZin said...

Hi Angel...howdya? Am writing here to wish you a blessed good year 2010. Keep well...

your cyber friend,
Little Honeybuzz

Lee said...

Hi Angel, Happy New Year and all the very best for 2010.
Hey, I never knew you a Kadazan? Wow! I have always been fascinated with Sarawak and its various peoples.
Real interesting mixture.
Okay, I now have an Orang Ulu, A Bidayu I think, you a Kadazan and one or two more can't remember.

And Angel, allow me to say you sure one beautiful Kadazan! You know, Sarawak sure has its fair share of beautiful girls, *wink*.
You stay young, stay beautiful and have a great new year, Lee.

AngeLBeaR said...

scholastica: same to you ^^

Honey: you have a happy new year too sis! ^^

Lee: I'm from Sabah...thank you for the compliment and happy new year to you my friend ^^

smallkucing said...

You look terrific in the kadazan costume

AngeL BeaR said...

thank you small kucing! miao miao~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org