
Facebook. Ask your colleague, even the boss has one. At home, mom, dad and kids each has one. Be it ranting, sharing something interesting or just keeping in touch with friends and loved ones. Most people into Facebook nowadays.
Check out if you fall into one of these...seriously...you might be addicted to Facebook! I know that I am (in some categories below) ! =p
1. You check your Facebook page before having your first cup of coffee or even before going to the bathroom in the morning.
2. Stopping before you leave the house to inform everyone that you are about to leave the house. (I know some of you in my list does this...don't deny it!!! =p)
3. You are spending more time changing your status update than actually doing anything worth commenting on.
4. You start using Facebook as a verb. As in "I'm going to "Facebook" so and so or I was "Facebooking" last night.
5. If you interrupt an actual conversation that you are having with a person and tell them "you know what, why don't I just "Facebook" you later..."
6. Every time you take a picture you wonder if it is going to be Facebook worthy. (Which explains why I got lots of Photo Albums in it =p)
7. You leave a party early because you can't wait to get all of the pictures you just took up on the computer and tagged.
8. You are unsure whether you are actually "in" a relationship until the other person makes it Facebook official in the Relationship Status section.
9. You feel you might need therapy because someone you barely knew 20 years ago won't accept you as a friend.
10. You get mortally offended if no one responds to the clever quote it took you 20 minutes to come up with.
11. You wonder how you could have possibly wronged a person who is on a mutual friend's page but not on yours. Such as "What did I ever do to them that they don't want to be my friend too?"
12. You purposely try to recruit people you do not even know to up your "friends count" (I know I am not...hopefully you aren't either =p).
13. You actually click the Wall To Wall on other peoples' pages because you absolutely have to know the entire conversation they were having.
14. You want to throw something at the computer when you can't find the original question that was asked that elicited an interesting response from someone.
15. You are looking forward to your birthday for the first time in years because you want to see how many wall posts you will get that day. Which then leads to....
16. Getting angry at people who didn't wish you a Happy Birthday because "C'mon...it's on Facebook!...There is no excuse for forgetting!"
17. Instead of looking forward to your vacation, you are more worried about what you are going to miss on your computer while you are gone. Which then leads to....
18. Completely changing your cell phone plan and your cell phone because your current one doesn't have access to Facebook. (nah....kannnnn.... hahahaha)
19. You have to pretend you don't know someone when meeting them for the first time, yet you know their deepest, darkest secrets thanks to a mutual friends' pages.
20. You only check your email to see if you have an update on Facebook.
21. You get insane if your friend number drops and you go crazy trying to figure out who deleted you.
22. Facebook wall looks like it is covered with graffiti because you have so many applications on it.
23. Your usual bedtime is now two hours later than it has been in years.
24. As soon as you meet someone the first thing you do is go home and "Facebook" them.
25. You start losing huge chunks of time and wonder where on Earth the day went.
26. Your house is getting messier as the weeks go by and you have no clean laundry.
27. You are one of the few people who uses the Facebook chat option.
28. You can't stop nagging other reasonable people to join Facebook. Like teenage peer pressure, it's o.k. for you to do it as long as others are doing it as well.
29. You pretend that you are doing some really exciting things so others will find you interesting enough to want to be your friend too.
30. You are actually reading this and wondering if any of these applies to you!! *LOL* ^^
Happy Facebooking everyone!!! =p











8 comments:
Farmville is my favourite game on facebook and I very addicted to it
i jumped from the 1st to the last..haha..
A smile from SJ =)
PKE: I am currently playing cafe world..hehehee...
SJ: well..that means you are not addicted then? =p
I have my facebook but i simply don't have time for it. Heard many stories of addiction to FB
well jay....ur the lucky ones...careful...it's contagious! =p
i'm an addict too..i facebook everywhere..
Hi Angel, I guess I am one of the few that does not own a hand phone nor in Facebook, Tweeter or whatever....I'm contented with my Apple Imac and having my blog, visiting friends like you, kow tim.
Anymore activity, my wife will chnge husband, ha ha.
Have a great weekend, Lee.
ur not alone AJ....I'd go crazy if I cant even get a glimpse of my facebook.... =p
Lee...it's better you keep it that way...*laughs*
Post a Comment