My Daily Tweets

Followers

Online shopping has been a trend nowadays. Hassle free - no wasting time making a merry go around the parking space, no need to set up sometime to shop with your girlpals, no need to worry when the shop will be closed. For those who got kids, just put them to bed and then click away...!

All you need is a computer, internet connection and just browse through and there you'll got it! Forums, websites, blogs and nowadays, even Facebook. Dress, shoes, skirts, pants, shirt, blouse, accessories, handbags...and so much more.

Apart from online shopping at my own friend's site (cause you know them in real mah...right?), I always wanted to buy from other sites but then again, afraid will be getting less than what I bargained for, therefore never attempted to try out...

Then Small Kucing introduced this site. Last time she put BookXcess in her blog to make me jealous and this time Irene Lim Fashion again. Meanie...uhuhuhuhuu.... =p

So I decided to take a look (AngeLBeaR tired nowadays...always complaining "I got nothing to wear!!!" yet make no effort to go out shopping unless her shopping partner in crime was in town to join in the fun. Even that lady also can do online shopping though she stay so far away from the city, while I live just about 20 minutes drive from the city itself! Haiz.... =.=|||).

I am impressed with the items they have and their customer's testimonials - I mean really...they got customer even took photos of them wearing the items that they had bought...all look pretty somemore...uhuhuhu....next it will be my turn!!

Here's some of their collections taken from their website:



Owh, did I mention that every item comes with a detail descriptions? I am so impressed with this feature. Not much hassle to bother the owner with so many common FAQ. Pricing? No need to worry about that. I can conclude their items as Affordable, Beautiful and Stylish. To see more than the ones I put up there, visit their link here: http://www.irenelim.com/.

Now...I wonder which dress that goes well with my new boots? ^_^V

1 comments:

smallkucing said...

I heard it from Cleffairy punya kakaka..

Good things are for sharing mah. Last round I order dress from them, the service was fast lor

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org