Zoe stuck on the tree.
I was busy surfing the net when there's a sound meowing in distress from outside the house. I turned and looked at the heaps of little fur balls taking their afternoon nap on the sofa, made a head count and found out that my little Zoe is missing. I went outside and look where the sound came from and to my amusement, Zoe somehow climbed the tree outside the house and too scared to get down! After few minutes of trying to coaxing her to get down, she finally landed, safe and sound.
Talk about being too curious... =.=
Neighbor's dog also join in to see what's the commotion is all about.
Can you spot her?
My aunt Margaret tried to coax her to come down...
Still too scared.... =.=
Come here Zoe.....you're getting near....
Yay! ^_^V











6 comments:
adoi...climbed so high...
climb so high and then dunno how to come down... =/
I love cats..it's just that i can't have one..living in an apartment is a no-no.
Dulu, ada urg komplen...huh
Love to read about ur rescue operation...hehe.
i was dub dap dub dap when i read the early story...until i came to the last photo....it was like fuhhh...selamat jg c kucing...uhh
honey: sayang wor...tapi ndak pa la..someday u'll have ur own pet cat =)
connie: ya ba..me yg tengah amik2 pic pun sama juga ada risau2 ni..takut dia terjatuh..hehehe
undui...kalau kucing ni kn.. mimang jajal o kn.. suka naik pokok..trus tu takut turun balik hehe
Post a Comment