I am currently setting up a paintball booth at the request of University Malaysia Sabah students for their carnival (or something like that) until Thursday. Feeling kind of weary these few days...emotionally and really moody too. Maybe it's the pressure for the coming Sabah Paintball League this weekend, I don't know. But today something really lifts my mood a bit. When one of the students handed me the lunch coupon, I took a glance at it and couldn't stop laughing:
I wonder how many buckets I need for my 'LAUT'....sure can't fit in my plate...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eclipse Teams dominate NXL World Cup 🏆
9 months ago












7 comments:
lauk bah that kan angel...odoiii..napa they didn't check b4 printing ka...hahaha
haahahaha...kelam kabut punya kerja kali...hihihi~
1. Put "FAIL" caption on picture.
2. Submit to failblog.org
3. ????
4. Profit??
hahaha
all i can is say is that Angel, you are really a paintball fanatic lah,,,,,, again i am happy for you,loving and doing something you like so much at the same time,,good and god bless ya
ter-kentut2 sy ketawa.. hahaha... made my day!
Fuiseh, brings a new meaning to "there's plenty of fishes in the sea!". Haha!
maybe you will need to bring a net also..for catching fish :p
Post a Comment