My Daily Tweets

Followers


My name is Buyut.  

A week ago, I was found running away from something scary one dark, rainy night.
As I was running, I disturbed one mean homeless dog (like me) from his sleep.
Almost got killed by the dog when suddenly a lady shouted and scared the doggy away.
I was scared at this fierce lady at first because she seems meaner than the doggy (or else, how come the doggy ran away from her?), but she assured me that she meant no harm to me.

Despite my horrible smell for living out of dumpster for quite some time, she picked me up and held me close, wrapped me in her raincoat and showed me to another guy who came with her.  I feel sorry for staining her nice shirt but she didn't mind.  They then took me to this warm place with other cats surrounding me with curious look on their faces.  They wanted to make friends with me, but I'm so scared of this new surroundings that even though I was placed in a cage to temporarily separate me from them, I tried to be as fierce as I could to tell them that I am not an easy bully target.  But the lady fierce lady understood, put some food and water in my cage and cover it with her raincoat so the other cats can't get a peek of me - and I can get some peace for a while, away from these curious cats and kittens.

The next day, another lady bring me to this place, where I saw lots of cats and dogs wailing in fear and pain.  Some looks happy though.  Nice uniformed ladies attended me, and a smiling lady in white robe examined me.  She said something about 'operation'...I wonder what is that.  They kept on mentioning some stuff about my ears.  I knew my ears is different from the other cats I saw last night. Mine is completely swollen at both ears from the inside...and I thought that was normal.

After the operation, they returned and bring me back to the same place last night.  Feels weird with stitches on my ears but they told me it's for my own good.  I like it here.  The other cats love to make friends with me, and the nice people that lives with them.  I wish other cats out there will be as lucky as I am.


Author's Note:
Buyut is the latest cat I rescued last week.  Found almost got mauled alive by a stray dog, he was found to have infections on both his ears - swollen badly that we had to get it operated to get all the puss out.  I wonder how much suffering this little one endure have I not found him sooner. - AngeLBeaR

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Any particular meaning for the name Buyut,, angel sincerely i must respect you for your kindness in rescuing the stray cats

AngeL BeaR said...

hi eugene,

'Buyut' is normally a nicknamed called for ppl who has big belly! hahaha...when I found him, his little belly is a bit rounded (too much worm!)...now he's a happy little one, sleep and eats without worries in our little proshop.

Am just doing what I could for god's little creation. sad enough that some heartless people would dump him there.

Small Kucing said...

kena badly bitten by dog..so kesian.

Nina Manson said...

Duh duuuh.. poor kitty! But he is a lucky one to met you!! Anyway, which vet do you usually go to ah??

AngeL BeaR said...

small kucing: haiz...if u first saw him, u py hati pun sakit...

Nina: sana Sabah Animal Medical Centre (SAMC), Luyang (dekat petronas). Nice staff and doctor. they will take good care of your animals. =)

Unknown said...

Angel sincerely I respect you for your kindness in rescuing the stray cats

AngeL BeaR said...

hi marketing,

there are bloggers out there who did the same as I do, such as Papa Hero from kakimotong.blogspot.com or Jamil kucing of jamilthecatman.blogspot.com to name a few.

Me and my siblings are just doing our part in rescuing as many cats as we could afford to, and provide them a good home that they deserve. =)

if only we got 1 million bucks, you can be assured one of our dreams is to build a shelter for abandoned cats and dogs! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org