Anyway, during my stay in KL, Badman said he wanted to stop by ProPaintball Proshop and so we decided to have our lunch nearby there. And yes, at the same time AngeLBeaR is craving for ikan bakar (grilled fish) the night before but my guide here said he don't know where to get it for dinner so he make it up for lunch instead. (Ni gara-gara blog Puan Saiman la ni pasal makan ikan bakar di Sekinchan ndak lama sebelum sa pi KL hehehehe)
So....here we went:
Restoran Fend Ikan Bakar
I don't know what to pick so I let Badman pick it for me....(partly because I am too hungry.... =p)
I don't know what fish is this...but sure look like fish so...makan saja lah!
Pari bakar (grilled stingray). Owh, it also came with rice, sambal belacan and some sweet + hot curry like sauce for the rice. ^_^V
Food is great, though the rice portion is a little bit too small for me (maybe because too hungry...) and forgot there is no vegetable...but who cares...here's what left:
Hehehehehe.... ^_^V
Here's the location if you want to go and try it out:
Let's go makan! =)

















2 comments:
the other one is ikan keli lah... a type of catfish..
ooo..keli....ok ok...noted =p (kesian ba sama urang sakai ni...hahahaha)
Post a Comment