My Daily Tweets

Followers

Many years back, Nasi Lemak (Rice with coconut milk) can only be found for breakfast.  Nowadays, in some places especially big cities like KL or Singapore, nasi lemak is all around the clock.  Off course, apart from the usual rice, companied by fried peanuts and anchovies, egg, a slice or two cucumbers and a generous dollop of the spicy-sweet reddish sambal wrapped together with banana leaves, there are other side dishes to select to your heart's (and not forgetting the wallet too) content.

and so...my trusted guide (and driver - habis la if he read this), Badman bring me to this place:


Nasi Lemak CT Garden in Kampung Baru, KL =)
mind you, the place is quite 'hidden' away (I remember it was opposite a school but don't remember the name of the school because it was already dark) and owh, parking is quite packed when we arrived.  So, food must be good, right?

To order is easy...once you got your table, just go to the counter and grab a tray, heap all your food on it - self service lah....here's what we had:


Deep fried chicken liver and egg for Bad...


Pucuk paku...a little bit overcooked...but still edible =p


Beef rendang.  Love this one.  =)

  
Sambal kerang (cockles).  One word: "Yummy!" ^_^V

  
And off course...you can't have it all without this nasi lemak.  Packed rather small in tiny neat packets (sold at RM0.70 each, so what would you expect?) and guess how much I had those?  3 packets!!  =p

  
This is how it looks like spread on our table...notice the packets of the nasi lemak?  Hehehehe...

Price for the whole loot?  RM18 including drinks.  Not bad huh?  =p and yes....one more place already marked as my 'must go' makan joint if I fly to KL again!  

4 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Angel, wow! I love those dishes you got. They look really delicious.
And I have not eaten that pucuk ages too.
I guess this one place I must have on my list of where to eat when we decide to return one day.

70 cents for a packet is cheap! You had 3? I guess for me will be 5? Ha ha ha.
Have a nice day,
Lee.

AngeL BeaR said...

Dear Lee,

Yes, you must visit this place! There are much more variety to choose from but since my tummy has it's limits I had a hard time to choose! =)

HoneyBUZZin said...

I'm crazy about Nasi lemak and crazier if added the "kerang'....haiyaaa.....
salivating now..

Small Kucing said...

drooling...yummmm...nak gi

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org