My Daily Tweets

Followers

I had the horror of my life this morning.  

Woke up early and didn't notice anything was amiss, but I do felt something is lacking, and I just can't figure out what it is.  Went outside the house to throw the rubbish when suddenly I saw something furry at the front porch.  Luckily my 2 neighbors (left and right) is still on CNY holiday....else they might ran out from the house wondering why I called out loud, "Mikoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Too late.  His little body, cold, lifeless, slumped on the floor.  Dead.

My Miko is dead.

I tried to recall the last time I saw him before I went to bed.  I remember I slept quite late last night, still remember doing head counts like I normally did before retiring to my room.  I even chasing them around the house to fed them their supplement.  Miko was very, very much alive, and inside the house.  

Apparently, he learnt to crawl out from the house via the window after observing his mother been doing it for quite sometime, didn't know the danger - the 2 dogs, Spike and Pinky still not yet get used to the new kittens in the house.  Either one or both of them found him wandering alone at the porch...and...killed him.

I felt so bad.  Somehow, I blamed myself that I contributed to his death.  

Why I didn't put them into a cage?  Why haven't I noticed they could climb out on their own when there's no one around to monitor them?

I'm sorry.....I'm really a bad master... =(

 

I'm so sorry, Miko... =( =(

7 comments:

badman said...

sorry for ur lost dear....

AngeL BeaR said...

still feel bad... =(

HoneyBUZZin said...

Sorry to hear bout dat...(giving u hugs)

nc said...

o my..im so sorry for your lost :( dont blame ur self..cats..its their natural instinct to want to go out of the house..no matter how much we try to kurung them for their safety.

i lost another cat few days ago..misssing just like that..i bet its the work of the neigbouring dogs as well.but..thats the way dogs are :(

hmm..cats.

Antonia said...

ala sia nagis oh baca ..so so sorry to hear ..sedihnyaaaa

Lee said...

Hi Angel, regret to read about Miko. Yes, cats are curious animals....
Sad to lose him new year time too.
You stay easy, keep well. Best regards, Lee.

Nina Manson said...

Uwaaaaaaaaaaa. So sad!!
My Angie was killed by dogs couple of years ago. Since then my mom doesn't want any cat anymore. Takut sakit hati kama

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org