This is a belated post. Actually, I was in KL (again) last February. Spent there for about a week before going to Labuan for work purpose. Didn't really have anything interesting going on that much for this trip. So, not much to blog about. Anyway, few days before going back to KK, I found myself wandering around Midvalley and decided to pick Ipoh Garden Chicken Rice to have my lunch:
My lunch...yes, alone.
What's chicken rice without rice?
I pick the 'normal' roasted chicken. Portion for 1. Nothing special to shout about. You can also pick steamed ones. There are 2 types of chicken here...the 'normal' and the 'organic' ones. This portion cost RM5. I wonder how much it would cost if I pick the 'organic' chicken (?).
Chicken Feet Salad. Had this for the first time.
Been wanting to taste this one for quite sometime already.
Love the springy texture of the boneless chicken feet.
Kinda too sweet though, will do just fine if more lime and cili padi added.
...and....washed it all down with this. I forgot it's name...it supposed to have dried longans inside with some other stuff. Too sweet for me, but add with a little more water it was just fine.
Total for the meal above? RM19.95 including tax. I noticed that one of their house specialty is the famous Ipoh Taugeh (bean sprouts). Maybe will try it out again the next time I'm flying back to KL. Or maybe...there's any other place you can suggest?
















4 comments:
Hmm...entah y the drinks always too sweet. Gula turun harga kot?
dunno la..or issit me too sensitive...hahaha
Hi Angel, love this chicken rice. Especially if the chilli sauce is good.
Oh ya, my card already on its way to Singapore for Elijah's birthday.
Takes 2 weeks to arrive.
Have a nice day.
Lee.
dear Lee,
Elijah will be delighted! Thank you for your support.
I love chicken rice too, and never seem to get bored by it. hehehe...wonder if its available in Canada?
Post a Comment