Dear Cat Killer A.k.a Miss Chow Xia Wei,
A couple days ago, my owner went upset over a video that was tagged from her friend in the Facebook. I could hear her cursing in front of her monitor and wishing someone's getting karma for the bad deeds what 'someone' had done. Apparently, she saw YOU, yes you, mercilessly bashing up the kittens and how the mother cat was desperately trying to save her babies from your monstrous act.
Today, I heard her discussing about reading your so called apology letter:
Want to know what I think?
1. We don't care how your family background is. Divorced or not, it is not a reason to kill the innocent animal because your parents divorced. Since you knew that your mom is a single mother and working hard to earn a living for your family, shouldn't you be doing something better than kill? I trust that she didn't include "Kill animals when you stressed." as part of your upbringing.
2. Everybody has stress. I feel stressed too, when I can't catch a single bird that chit chat at the front gate of my house. Even stressed when the naughty 4 kittens at home disturbs me from my peaceful sleep or took the food from my plate during dinner time - but that doesn't give me the reason to kill the little kitties at my home.
My owner has stress too - but I am still alive and well. So what's your reason to kill?
3. I don't care about your sexuality. All I know is that, I, for one is not satisfied for your explanation. And please correct your word - "menyeksa anak kucing" ('torturing' the kittens). Because you did not just torture them, you KILL them. That's something that you didn't admit.
4. Sorry to hear that you had received some SMS that makes you feel threatened and scared. You should have think before you act. I would say, that serve you right. You feel scared of being beaten up by so many people out there who really wish to whack you so that you can feel what the poor kittens felt. You know how it is feeling scared and helpless that you seek to report and ask for help. But who help these kittens when they ask for your mercy when you stomped on their little body? How can the mother cat report to anyone to stop you? You DESERVE it.
I can forgive you - only when a proper justice has been done upon the voiceless animals like us. But I will never forget anyone with the likes of you. Shame on you.
Yours truly,
Si Pipit.
Eclipse Teams dominate NXL World Cup 🏆
9 months ago













5 comments:
a good post!
this type of people are big bully. Caught in camera baru say repent. Too bad Msia does not have stricter law about torturing animals. She should be jailed!
Go go c pipit! so jahat the girl kan!
We are also very sad about our brothers and sisters being abused. Even if she were to be fined with the super low RM200 and/or 6 months of imprisonment, we still need to get that Animal Act 1953 amended. I can't believe it's still the same amount as 58 years ago! If you do conversion on the value of the amount that time with an increment of 8% per year (RM1 then = RM86 today), it would be RM17,200 today. Something has to be done on this or the public will still have that "tidak apa" attitude towards the welfare of animals in Malaysia.
Greetings from the J Family Kitties
Criz Cats Sanctuary
http://crizcats.blogspot.com
I don't particularly like pets but to kill one like what she did and the reasons she gave was simply crazy........
Yup, we must amend the Animal Act, flow with the time
I was horrified by her brutal act..
Small Kucing put it correctly, it's time to have stricter law to nail these pyscho.
Post a Comment