My Daily Tweets

Followers

How time flies...

and yes, I am still in Sarawak..only be home tomorrow...and I don't know how's my birthday going to be this year, but I will let you know when I get back...hehhehee ^_^V

Anyway, I celebrated my birthday early...Leanna came on 28/06/2011 by surprise, actually...and she decided to celebrate my birthday early.  So...this cheeky lady treated me to a French Restaurant (the ones that her BF said "It doesn't feel French at all, because everyone's in there is local..." hahahaha....kita main perasan jadi French saja la ok...hehehehe...


The restaurant in Suria Sabah.  Forgot the name lah...La something.... =.=
The place is almost empty when we arrived, Leanna suggested we sit outside where we can see the view...no photos of the view though, the sky's quite dark...nothing pretty to see =.=
(Photo taken from where we are seated)


The place is quite dimmed.  I jokingly said there should be a candle on the table.  Leanna said  "if the bear wants a candle, give her one."  So the waiter lit this one for us...hahahaha...


Leanna's BF, Pjal ordered this chocolate drink for them to share. 
I didn't get to taste this but she said it's good. 
 (Another note, don't asked me about the price of all the food items here, I lupa.... =.=)


I ordered the lemonade.  Almost like any regular Lemon-ping you get, but more lemon juice than normal.


Leanna ordered Mushroom Soup.  No comment on the portion, but the taste is good. 


We ordered 2 types of salad.  I ordered this 'Chef's Salad' that consists of vegetables, cheese and ham.


Leanna's Garden Salad.  We love the salads...the ingredients were fresh and every single bit taste good!


then...chicken stuffed with cheese for me...


Leanna's duck....(forgot it's name)


Pjal's pasta.  He said the cheese is too heavy for him...

Overall, the dinner is great experience.  Price wise, quite a little bit expensive over there, considering with the portion.  Anyway, perhaps would love to go back there to try the pastries, maybe not now lah...

(Note:  All my postings above is solely based on my own personal opinion only.  Different people may have different view than mine.)

After dinner, we went to Centre Point to get some of Leanna's brother's stuff in Daiso and she surprised me with this:

(Photo by Leanna)
A nice cake from Secret Recipe!  
Awww...that was sweet~~~~~
and yes, please ignore the bruises on my arms....I am perfectly fine, no one has beaten me... =p

She also gave me a gift:


This beautiful blue dress!
I need to start hunting a belt to wear with it =)

Thank you so much Leanna for the nice birthday celebration!  *hugs*

9 comments:

ChrisAu said...

Happy Birthday!! And, having lots of paintball games lately ?

CathJ said...

1st I saw was the bruises .. hehehe.. terus teringat 'paintball' bpunya pasal... ;-p

Happy birthday to you... the dress are beautiful! ^_^

Unknown said...

That blue dress looks great. Happy belated birthday! :)

Just said...

Happy buffday moy.. french?? no thanks... confirm cannot telan. hhihihi.. btw, that blue dress mmg cantik! take care.. :)

Unknown said...

Angel,,,,, Wishing you a great Birthday ya, stay happy and healthy all the way and by the way thanks for being my friend here in bloggershpere..............appreciate it a lot,,,,,,

god bless,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY

carolchs said...

Happy Birthday Angel!

Le Safran is the name of that place you guys went. Hubby and I went there twice but always sit near the entrance. But I have to say, I love their pasta vongole so much cos I dont fancy creamy base pasta. Tu hari kami pigi, punya generous amount of clams dia kasi taruh..sia kira2 perhaps dlm 20 clams...kalau pigi other place, prolly paling byk pun 10 saja...and the soup portion is standard lah tu mcm tu. Piring ja dia kasi besar2 ala fine dining :)

Cant wait to hear stories about your RWMF.

The Dusun Aroma said...

sweet :) I guess it's never to late to wish you a happy belated birthday Angel :D GBU

nc said...

happy bday AngelBear..
sedap2 itu makanan nmpk ni..tpi memang sikit la ba kn..:)
nyway..yg penting happy :)

Anonymous said...

:3 im glad u love the dress gurl ... :) * hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org