My Daily Tweets

Followers



When you read this post, I already on my way to Kuching, Sarawak for the Rainforest World Music Festival and at the same time, visiting my local team, Dracone from Keningau, Sabah for their very first outstation tournament also held in the same weekend in Kuching for the Chief Minister's Cup Paintball Tournament.  

And yes, received an info about the Bersih rally thingy.  Heard there's a demo in Sarawak as well on that same weekend.  Wish me well and I do hope all goes smooth....dang...of all the date and time, why this weekend!!!  I wanna go to the Rainforest World Music Festival la wei!!!!!

Till, then....I wish all of you good day, stay safe and see you when I get back on 12th July! ^_^V


ps: Any posts in this blog during my absence is already pre-scheduled so you guys won't get bored, hehehehe~

2 comments:

carolchs said...

Have fun at the RWMF! I went for it in 2009 and I wanted to go again but belum ada peluang lagi. ^_^

Small Kucing said...

have fun and stay safe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org