My Daily Tweets

Followers

I woke up this morning, feeling a little exhausted from last weekend's Sabah Paintball League (Finale) tournament.  Found my brother, Zach is at home so I asked him to go out to get some breakfast and then we went to Giant to get myself a tub of ice cream and a bottle of 100 plus, since I really feel like I wanted to replenish all the fluid, salt whatever that is in my body.  (Note: I had been drinking water non stop for two days more than eating...uhuhuhhu)

Anyway, after paying for the stuff, we went out to the parking lot and I saw a rubbish bin and emptied my pockets of tissue, candy wrapper...and when we reached home, I tried to open the 100plus bottle but it won't open!  So I asked Zach to open it for me, still the same.  =.=|||

Believe me, we tried whatever we could.  But it still won't open so we decided to return it to Giant (which is just less than 10 minutes drive from my home anyway) for a replacement but as I look for the receipt, you guess it...I already threw it in the rubbish bin along with the other stuff in my pocket earlier!  So, replacement is not possible without receipt...and my brother came up with this one solution:


Memang tak boleh dibuat menantu!  =.=|||
Good, well mannered ladies please don't do this...uhuhuhu...

Lesson Learnt: DO NOT THROW YOUR RECEIPT UNTIL YOU SURE YOU DON'T NEED IT.

5 comments:

Rungitom said...

Ingenious? :D

Small Kucing said...

next time no need. You just email 100Plus punya company. They will replace it for you since it have defect

see here http://www.smallkucing.com/2009/02/mek-mek-100-plus-kemek.html

we bought 1 carton of 100plus then one was kemek like that when we put into fridge. It was normal b4 we put into the fridge.

I email the company and the lady came and replace. gave us 6 cans to replace the 1 defective can.

another time was similar. The Tin not opened but the water inside ws half only. The man came and replace with 6 cans

carolchs said...

tiapa, when no one looking i also tuntum like that :D

Rose said...

he he he he...

CathJ said...

Thank you for the reminder... I have few receipts in my purse.. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org