My Daily Tweets

Followers

I missed my brisk walk session for 2 days now.  Weather is being unmerciful these past week, strong wind and heavy rain starts every evening and till late at night.  Sad... =.=|||

After few days of doing an unsuccessful self-learning banghra (I hope I got this right) workout + dance session at home, the sky finally done with crying and being moody.  So I thought, why not asking Kaynisa to go out for a walk.  Checked on her in Facebook and she said she can't go anywhere due to the recurring pain on her left (or is it right?) leg.

Okay, so you are wondering.  I actually started my brisk walking session for quite sometime now.  There's this one weekend I went to Rimba Tropika park near my house at 5:30am with Kaynisa and we joined the senior citizen's Taichi lessons as well...and then in the evening we went to Perdana Park for another 2-3 hours of brisk walking, all at the same day.  I feel good and healthy.  

Whenever I did my daily walks, I love to observe people around me...sometimes you can't help but listening to some people, particularly the senior citizens talked out loud, mostly about family and their health.  

Well, it is important that we know our ownself, when we feel sick, if things is not right with our body, and what to do with it.  Some people will just simply brush it off, making themselves happy by saying that there's nothing wrong, or 'it's just an old sickness that will fade away.' .


However, did we think of the long run?

Nowadays, everyone is at risk of getting lots of sickness.  Whether it's in your genes or not.

So, take good care of yourself ok.  If you get sick, see doctor and get it check throughly.  Better than be sorry later.  Stay healthy.


3 comments:

cleffairy said...

Yes... u got to take care of your own body, or it will rebel against you. :D take care now, my friend, and keep on banghra-ing!

eugene said...

You are right,most of us just don't that,,,anyway to overindulged also no good,I have got a friend who takes about 20 over vitamins a day,this cannot eat,that cannot eat,in the end,kena cancer juga,,,so moderation is the key..

I believe in simplicity and i love fasting,,,,, and running.Used to fast about 48 hours two days in a row,, now trying to get back that rythm because i do running a lot,, not have to phase these two things nicely.

you take care now and have a great weekend god bless

Small Kucing said...

Interesting. Ya have to take care of our body.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org