My Daily Tweets

Followers

Okay, I live in KK City, so all of the time, I will be off to my place to sleep, bath, relax, eat...(off course la kan). But it's good for a change sometimes.  2 nights ago, I was having my dinner at Damai with my siblings when my phone rang.  Who else but my good friend, Leanna from Sipitang came down unexpectedly and arrived a day earlier than what she told me, well...purposely to send some clients to the airport the next day.  

She called and asked if I wanted to join her to stay in the hotel where she already checked in - Imperial International Hotel and yours truly here accepted the offer without complaining.

The room is located at 9th floor and I would say, one of the best hotel I stayed.  Okay, if you start ranting and compare this hotel with Magellan, Pan Pacific or other resort hotels that wouldn't be fair alright.  Imperial has it's own characteristics.  Most importantly, comfort and convenience.  It's located right at Warisan Square, behind Centre Point building, where you can just get the lift and get down to do your shopping, or hunting for food, almost everything is within walking distance, such as catching up the beautiful sea view from the waterfront, going for pearl hunting at the Filipino market, nice spa for massage is available everywhere (no hanky panky types!).  Cab?  No problem, you can always ask the front desk staff to arrange one for you.


Leanna's sister at the bed.  It's a double sized bed.  Not sure what type of room that Leanna got us.
She requested for extra bed as there will be 4 of us in the room- me, Leanna, her sister and her bf.


See, they are enjoying themselves!


  It has LCD TV (astro) and also a DVD player in case you or your kids got bored.
Air-condition room too.  Owh, internet is also available if you are bringing your laptop/notebook along. 
If you wanna use wifi, you can use it at the lobby.  Cables are given if you wish to online from your room. 


Coffee, tea making facilities also available.  


Spacious bathroom too.  Don't worry, there's a curtain that you can draw down from inside.  
Please ignore the model in the bathtub.  
Hot water available.

Sorry if the photo quality was quite blurry.  =p  It was taken before I arrived...and when I arrived the whole place was already in topsy turvy that I don't think you want to see if I took photos of it!  Huhuhuhu....

Anyway, the first thing that I pounced on when I arrived is....the SEXY RED CHAIR!!!!


Strategically placed by the window...and the chair is soooooo comfortable that you can just sleep there.
Please ignore the model in the photo. =p


...in case you wondering what the 'model' at the photo above is looking at...
this is the view we had that night...the night lights of Waterfront...and watching the lights from the boats go to and fro at the sea....amazing, isn't?

(Note: all photos above is credited to Leanna Chong)

I woke up as early as 6am that morning.  Again, the first thing I think of is the red chair, and admiring the morning view:


Good morning KK! <3
See the difference between night and day time? =)

Anyway, we checked out at about 11am that day *sigh* because Leanna has to sent those 2 clients from Penang to the airport.  I feel heavy hearted (who wouldn't?)...then again, I knew next time if I am randomly wish to take a rest just for a day, Imperial will be my first choice!

If you planning to visit KK and wondering where to stay, pick Imperial International Hotel.  It will be an experience staying in the heart of KK City that you would want to come back again and again!  =)

2 comments:

KY Chua said...

Wow! How much did you say the cost? :)

AngeL BeaR said...

that room i didn't ask coz someone else pay for it LOL...but you can check their website and call them, sometimes they had good promos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org