My Daily Tweets

Followers

As much as we telling ourselves that we will never forgive that certain people for what they did to us...



....for when we forgive, we are doing a great favor not to them, but to ourselves.  Have a nice weekend everyone.


Note:  I found this sticker while queuing to get my bus ticket from Keningau to KK recently.   Like all of you out there, I had my ups and downs, and recently been through one of the most painful moments in my life.  I convinced myself that I had forgive...but it seem not helping at all.  Until that day when I was in deep thought, and waiting for my turn to get my ticket, I looked up and saw this sticker.  Coincidence?  You decide.

3 comments:

KY Chua said...

Sometimes, not forgiving is being kind to others... Case in point, I won't forgive certain types of criminals (murderers, drug dealers, rapers...) for causing losses or hardships to someone elses' loved ones. But then I assume you're reflecting upon yourself... I found this on the site Daily Gratitude:

Forgiving is For Giving
1. Forgiving is for giving yourself the freedom to be happy again.
2. Forgiving is for giving yourself the ability to be attuned to divine wisdom.
3. Forgiving is for giving yourself valuable insights about yourself.
4. Forgiving is for giving yourself the ability to enjoy the peace that exists in the here and now moment.
5. Forgiving is for giving yourself the power to create a different future.

Sorry for being insensitive. Have a nice day.

HoneyBUZZin said...

Dear Angel,
I agree totally with Mr KY Chua, especially he pointed out certain unforgiveness to such barbaric acts, but then, there's the MAN up there that sees all things under the sun.

I too go through a very difficult time at recent, but I also discover that every each one of us somehow is going through some sort of struggle in life.

And I am glad at this time, there's this special someone always giving me daily bible verses, it's really a boost to my whole being back to reality check.

I just want to say it here.. "be strong..u are not alone..we can't change people but we can change our mindset, forgiving people also mean that you have a much bigger heart! Take Care

Honey.

Unknown said...

Be strong..
Im coping with it too...
:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org