My Daily Tweets

Followers

Everyone has a resolution for every new year.  I haven't been making any resolutions for every year that came but I guess this year, I am making a little exception to myself.

For this year, I am hoping to be able to try some new things that I never tried before, to be a better me than last year...and to treat every single day as special.  I will wear what I want, the perfume I like, make up when I feel like it.  Even going in my high heels.  

No more saving for 'special occasions' because every minute I spent to myself is special...I am special in my own way and I don't have to follow the herd just to make them happy, and feeling sad for myself for not able to stand for my own.


My first time trying archery.  Who said you don't have to dress to kill?

I am me, I will not be someone to make others happy.

I owned by no one, but to myself.  

I owe my happiness to my ownself, not everyone else.

You don't like it, then that's your problem.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org