My Daily Tweets

Followers

I miss Kuching food.  Owh well...the only thing that is almost similar with the taste of Kuching that I can find here is Kuching Laksa....I went out with my aunts to Gaya Street today...we had our brunch at the famous Kuching Laksa stall there...


For now...this will do until the next time I am back to visit Kuching again! <3

...and washed it all down with...


A nice glass of ice cold lemon+kitchai (calamansi) ping!  =)

Wonder when can I visit Kuching again...uhuhuhu....

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

like the laksa but not the asmboi drink.

cleffairy said...

The laksa... over here they are called mee curry... well, at least that's what the northern people call it. LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org