My Daily Tweets

Followers

Everyone been asking where I celebrated Valentine's Day.  They won't believe it when I said that there is no celebration at all.  Not that I am anti-Valentine or something like that.  It's just that I never celebrated one and see that it's just another day...except with the unusual crowd in beaches with couples everywhere - their names written on the sand (yes, lots of them), the price of flowers especially roses are unusually expensive, so does restaurants and hotels offering packages for 2... jewelry and gift stores too.

So where I went last night?  Bunny picked me up around 8:30pm and said that he haven't taken his dinner yet.  After few minutes of exchanging questions 'where to eat?' 'what to eat?' we decided that since it's Valentine's Day...some of the places will be full...(my sister came home early from her date and said that the place she went is full that they had to queue and then can't stay long there as there are many other customers waiting for their turns to sit).  So we agreed to Nasi Kandar Anak Mami restaurant in Bundusan (yes, I am not kidding you).


I already had dinner at home so he ordered only one set of tandoori chicken with naan (cheese filling) for us to share.  The portion is just nice for both of us..or maybe because I am not really that hungry.
Not bad, I love the chicken...except that Bunny is so particular with his curry, he said it's not thick enough...well what do you expect la coming at nearly 9pm...almost all of their curry (beef, mutton, chicken, fish) already finished lor...

So..okay...we tried to avoid the crowd but Bunny said he got a little dehydrated perhaps due to the heat working at the site the whole day...we off to Tanjung Aru beach to get some coconut...


Sorry...photo quality not good...hahahahahaha
Anyway, this is Bunny's coconut. I already finished mine in merely minutes (I wonder who is actually dehydrated) then poke my straw into his share while waiting for him to come back with my coconut, halved...


Finished! Hahahaha...

Well...after finishing the coconuts we went for a little stroll by the beach, amidst of the young teens with their group dates, reading the names written on the sand...looking at couples passed by...and already a little pass midnight when he sent me home.

It's just another day, and the same routine that me and Bunny been doing almost all the time, not much difference at all.  But it's nice to feel that love is really in the air...people that came with friends, family, loved ones...

Hope yours is a good one.

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

nice nice coconut...

Naomi said...

Nice one, valentine everyday

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org