My Daily Tweets

Followers

Most people that I knew in my circles was born and raised to practice different religious beliefs.   One of my early childhood memories is the then a kid version of AngeLBeaR, and my first religious teacher is my late Ingkung James (my paternal grandpa).

I remembered the days where he taught me, from learning how to do the sign of the cross correctly, memorizing prayers, how to recite the rosary and when I finally learn how to read, I started to read the Bible.  Along the way, I stumbled, raised and fall in my journey of life.

There are times I am confused, wandering like a lost soul...then came the moments where it brings me to the path I am today.  I am still seeking my answers to lots of questions in life and still looking as I am typing this. Sometimes when I feel down, I would find solace and comfort by searching for some inspirational quotes, to lift my weary spirit, to give myself some hope when nothing in this world would want to offer.

One of it is this:

For over two thousand years, Christianity has been a a tremendous source of strength, support, and inspiration for millions of people all over the world. Whether it be in the Old or New Testament in the Bible, or the words written and spoken by Christian sages, saints, or other prominent christian figures, one can find a multitude of inspiriting Christian quotes.  
Perhaps you are feeling down or are stuck in life and looking for an inspirational messages to help pick you up and light your way. Maybe you are a parent wanting to convey some core teachings of Christianity to your child. Or perhaps you are an aspiring theologian looking for some inspiring words to complement your Christian studies. For all these cases, you will find the following list of inspirational Christian Quotes very useful.

Quotes From the Bible

”When dreams come true at last, there is life and joy.” (Proverbs 13:12)
”Be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near.” (James 5:8)
"It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him." (Genesis 2:18)
”He will give his people strength. He will bless them with peace.” (Psalm 29:11)
A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. (Proverbs 17:22)
”He had great success in everything he did because the Lord was with him.” (1 Samuel 18:14)
”We love Him because He first loved us.” (1 John 4:19)
"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you." (Isiah 26:3)
"For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation." (Luke 1:49-50)
”Instead, be kind to each other, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.” (Ephesians 4:32)

Quotes From Christian Authors and Influential Figures

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen.  Not only because I see it, but because I see everything that is by it. (C.S. Lewis)
"As we trust God to give us wisdom for today's decisions,  He will lead us a step at a time into what He wants us
to be doing in the future."  (Theodore Epp)

"Instead of complaining that God had hidden himself, you will give Him thanks for having revealed so much of Himself." (Blaise Pascal)

"To love someone means to see him as God intended him." (Feodor Dostoevsky)
"Bad will be the day, for every man when he becomes absolutely contented with the life that he is living, with the thoughts that he is thinking, with the deeds that he is doing, when there is not forever beating at the doors of his soul some great desire to do something larger, which he knows that he was meant and made to do because he is still, in spite of all, the child of God." (Phillips Brooks)
"If you judge people, you have not time to love them." (Mother Teresa)
"God speaks to us through our desires, then as we lay them at His feet, He helps us sort them out and quiets our hearts to accept what He has already prepared. " (Rosalind Rinker)

"All the blessings we enjoy are Divine deposits, committed to our trust on this condition, that they should be dispensed for the benefit of our neighbors." (John Calvin)
"I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light." (Mary Gardiner Brainard)

Further Study

One can spend endless hours studying, contemplating, and delving into the deeper meaning of the inspiring words of Christianity, as countless theologians and sages have done before. If you are are a Christian counselor, the inspiring Christian quotes can also be a useful tool in your work or healing others. If you are an aspiring Christian counselor, it would be a worthwhile investment to pursue a Christian counseling degree to help you in communicating the message of God in your healing of people.

Sources:

Christian-inspirational-quotes.com
Innspirational-quotes.us/christian_inspirational_quotes.php
A-simple-christian.com/christian-quotes.html
Christian-at-heart.com/inspiring-christian-quotes.html


No, I am not saying that I am a really good Christian, but I am doing my best to live as a human - to do good to as much as God's creation as possible before I passed on.  

ps:  If you are wondering why my blog link name was 'charity1313' search for 1 Corinthians 13:13.



1 comments:

Cynful Pleasure said...

and the verse go
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

I am a new 'Christian' but I have enjoyed so far the teaching of Christianity and believe GOD has all his Love for us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org