My Daily Tweets

Followers

Other than cats, furry-cute things, anything that comes with pink, butterflies, paintball, photography, food, books, music and many other things that you might know about me, I am also fascinated by beads.  I love beads and can't resist from buying them whenever I came across any pieces that I like.  

I wish I can learn to make rosary or my own bracelets or necklace from these things but then again, I don't think I had the passion (and patience) to make this on my own (yet).  Every now and then apart from buying it for myself, I always get beaded accessories as gifts.  One of my favorite that I always wore nowadays is this:


This year's birthday gift from SIL. =)

Guess I just can't enough of lots of things. =p

1 comments:

Small Kucing said...

i like the colour but then it doesnt match my skin tone :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org