My Daily Tweets

Followers



Just like anyone else, I do love surprises every now and then (pleasant ones of course). There's nothing make your day a little bit brighter to receive some unexpected gifts when you least expected it.

I do feel grateful to be blessed with people who always think of me in their kind thoughts, and yes, I am truly grateful receiving little blessings every now and then.

So today, after ending another long day at 1Borneo mall for the 2nd day of the exhibition, we went back to our room in Tune, Leanna gave me a small handphone strap with a red lucky charm attached to it.

She said it's for peace, safety and luck.

With all these great wishes always been given to me, I guess that I am truly blessed.

Thank you for the kind thoughts and wishes, Leanna. I really, truly appreciated it a lot.

xoxo.

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

:)

Good luck and happy weekend

Lee said...

Hi Angel, yes....it's the warmth, the sincerity, and the thoughts that makes our day or life worth living.
A hand stretching out in friendship....or in a gift.
Best regards.
Lee.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Networked Blogs

This Blog's Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 18 August 2007


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact gabrielle_sheila@yahoo.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org