found the panda cap couple days ago. =p
One thing I like about going to Sunday markets is that we can always find interesting things or people - if you are into these things like me lah.
So after survey the whole market, brought some fruits (durian, rambutan, langsat, mangosteens, bambangan are in season now). I spotted this bunting when we walked towards the carpark.
Feet, hands, neck and back massage for only RM10 each.
Well, that's not exactly captured my attention. It's the person who's doing it that fascinated me.
Meet Mr. Santi, the guy who's giving your weary foot a soothing massage after hours of walking at the Sunday market.
Guess he love looking at the expression of his customers whenever he press certain points that he thinks has problem with the body. He sure knew what is he doing...
Michael went for a try...this guy seems to be 'emotionless' or is he hiding his tears behind those sunglasses?
Me? Well...I did took my turn too...and uh...'soothing' is not really the right word to describe here...
10 minutes seems to be too long sitting there!!!
But...it's not that bad at all, seriously. Should give it a try whenever you drop by at Tamu Tuaran. =p














8 comments:
XD saya geli kena urut tapak kaki *sweat.
hehe. nice kan, u can rest for a while here after a long sweaty walk at tamu.. in tuaran u also can find few massaging centres run by oku people. i love the foot massage,refreshing! ^^
Hahaha.. I like the last photo! He seems to be enjoying your pain! Not visually-impaired like those at Gaya Street? Or did I miss that?
mas: hehehehe best kalau suda relax tu point dia takan...heheheh
jessforshort,
yeah...I didn't see the OKU ones..maybe wanna try it out someday! =)
aunty Tina,
nope..he is normal. and he likes it when the customers just stomped their foot or grabbed on chairs to bear the pain!!!!
oh.. I don't like this... I never attempt on this as it's really painful!! :p
errrr.....no thanks :p
Post a Comment